Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Challenge #23 Its a Colour Challenge













I thought this was a good colour combo for summer! There are so many summer things you can do with these colours!!

Be sure to link your card with Mr. Linky but midnight on Aug 8th to be entered in the draw. When uploading to SCS or PCP please use the code CCBJ23.

Well not many entries for last week...i guess no one liked my challenge!! The winner is Liz B! Please contact me for you prize! janetrossi@yahoo.ca

Ok onto this weeks cards! Lets hope we get some more people playing this week:)








Here is my card for the week, i used all SU!














This is Karen's card, love the new stamp set and layout.

















This is Ruby 2 Shoes card! Isn't that bird darling???
















Joan made this amazing butterfly card!














This card is by Debby! Love that stamp set!
















Chris made this awsome Edwin card.












This is Leslie's great scrapbook page!









The cute Bella monsters are from Michelle! super cute!











So your prize this week is a Stampin Up scrapbook kit, it wasn't claimed from a few weeks ago! Its a Christmas one!! :)

HUGS!



9 comments:

  1. Hi Janet! I actually had time to get a quick card done this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a fabulous color combo.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's sure been a long time since I played along with your challenge. Glad I was able to make it this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet, I managed to play along this week - just couldn't figure anything out with the previous challenge. Thanks for making me have to think! Love yours and the DT's examples too. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the DT is amazing! Love the clean, striking designs this week. Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the challenge and the wonderful examples. I like them all, but must admit I am partial to Debby's - one of my favorite sets even though the name eludes me. My card uses my best imitation of SU colors.
    Dorothy / etsdas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color challenge...super cards made by the DT!!
    I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. boohoo..my link didn't work last week...but I just added it today...for the record...wink,wink!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}